Broadview Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Broadview Networks Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadview Networks (Edison, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

They pulled my resume from a site and contacted me saying it was a good match.
    Offered a face to face meeting right away. I called back two days in a row with no response. Left voice mail which suggested I leave a time that was good for me. I understand people are busy, but this is their job.

Interview Questions

• They pulled down my resume off a site. Called me to set up an appointment and never called back. So unprofessional.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Broadview Networks (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Thoughtful interview with down to earth people. Very professional. I was pleased with their product set and their commission plan was very strong. They have reinvented themselves and moved into the cloud space which was a nice surprise.

Interview Questions

• Share success and failure stories.   1 Answer

Lead Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Broadview Networks (King of Prussia, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

There were three parts to the interview process, the first part was a interview with one of the Service Delivery Managers, second was a panel interview with 3 Service Delivery Managers, and the last interview was a phone interview with the Director of Service Delivery.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths?   1 Answer

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rye Brook, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Broadview Networks (Rye Brook, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back almost immediately from a recruiter wanting to speak to me and telling me my background is perfect for this job. She set me up for a formal phone interview with the hiring manager the following day, and we had a brief conversation. None of the questions he asked were difficult. At the end of the call I asked him what next steps would be, and he said he wants to set me up for an additional phone interview with his boss to which I agreed. I followed up with HR twice and never heard back. Very unprofessional. Based upon that alone I would not advise anyone to work with these people. If their HR department, the face of the company to incoming talent, cannot respect a candidate on their way in the door why would they respect you as an employee? No wonder there are constant complaints about morale being low and employees seem miserable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadview Networks (Quincy, MA).

Interview

Went through a recruiter and it was nothing out of the ordinary. The first step was meeting with the Sales Manager, a phone call and then an in person meeting. Then a second round with the Regional VP of Sales and Sales Manager. For the second round, they required me to put together a 30,60,90 day plan and talk about how I would execute the plan if offered the position. The last interview was a phone conversation with the VP of Sales.

Interview Questions

• I would say the most difficult thing during the interview process was the 30,60,90 day plan. A lot of the questions asked were very traditional interview questions. The plan required more thought and assumption because they did not give very clear instructions or how they would grade me.   Answer Question

I declined the offer. The base pay was competitive but the overall comp plan was going to cost me money. They cap expenses to $250 a month/$3000 a year. The territory I would have managed, would have been at least 2/3 more of an expense then the stipend and thats being really conservative. In addition, the health plan was not what I expected. For a family, the plan was a $4,000 deductible plan with copays.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Broadview Networks (King of Prussia, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

It was very thorough, did role play scenarios to test out ability to handle real life situations. Interviewing manager was very open about challenges they face. I was asked very challenging questions about how I handle difficult situations and I think I did my best to demonstrate how I would address it. During the interview they were very open about the best aspects of the company and other parts that were more challenging.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Broadview Networks (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

Way to easy, I should have know. The whole time I was being sold, not interviewed. Again this was not an interview, it was a how can I convince another warm body to come and be abused daily session.

Interview Questions

• How much would you like to make?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Broadview Networks (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

Was a very simple hiring process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I negotiated

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Broadview Networks (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Fairly straightforward as I got in via recruiter. I had a phone screen with the recruiter. From the recruiter. I was put in contact with their HR department. I had a phone screen with HR. After the phone screen they set up am interview with the VP of sales. He told me to think about the position if it was a fit. The offer was lower than expected as he said there were a couple of options. More base less commission. more commission less base is where they try to steer you but the offer was much less than what I had made previously so I went as high as possible without seeming like a lazy salesperson but I probably could have gotten 5-10k more but it would have been pulling teeth and at the very least put a huge target on my back. So I met them in the middle and a week later had an offer.

Interview Questions

• Past performance questions, typical what do you like/don't like about sales   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Broadview Networks (King of Prussia, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

Very professional and fast; they know exactly what type of employees they are looking for, and made a generous offer within 3 days. They offered a nice mileage stipend every month as well.