Broadview Networks Senior Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 13, 2017

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Broadview Networks (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Thoughtful interview with down to earth people. Very professional. I was pleased with their product set and their commission plan was very strong. They have reinvented themselves and moved into the cloud space which was a nice surprise.

Interview Questions

• Share success and failure stories.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Broadview Networks

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Broadview Networks (Mount Laurel, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

There was a three step interview process. HR, hiring manager and VP of Sales. The process was quick and the questions were mostly about background and past demonstration of success.

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Broadview Networks (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

Was a very simple hiring process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I negotiated

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Broadview Networks (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Fairly straightforward as I got in via recruiter. I had a phone screen with the recruiter. From the recruiter. I was put in contact with their HR department. I had a phone screen with HR. After the phone screen they set up am interview with the VP of sales. He told me to think about the position if it was a fit. The offer was lower than expected as he said there were a couple of options. More base less commission. more commission less base is where they try to steer you but the offer was much less than what I had made previously so I went as high as possible without seeming like a lazy salesperson but I probably could have gotten 5-10k more but it would have been pulling teeth and at the very least put a huge target on my back. So I met them in the middle and a week later had an offer.

Interview Questions

• Past performance questions, typical what do you like/don't like about sales   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Broadview Networks (King of Prussia, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

Very professional and fast; they know exactly what type of employees they are looking for, and made a generous offer within 3 days. They offered a nice mileage stipend every month as well.

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Broadview Networks (King of Prussia, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

Very quick decisions with the hiring process, and a great salary offering far better than the competition. Not a lot of red tape here....they know how to make decisions and know who they want. No games here.

Interview Questions

• There was not any difficulty, as I was a well seasoned professional.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very fair and respectable