Broadview Networks Senior Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Broadview Networks Senior Account Executive Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Broadview Networks (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Thoughtful interview with down to earth people. Very professional. I was pleased with their product set and their commission plan was very strong. They have reinvented themselves and moved into the cloud space which was a nice surprise.

Interview Questions

• Share success and failure stories.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Broadview Networks

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Broadview Networks (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

Was a very simple hiring process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I negotiated

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Broadview Networks (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Fairly straightforward as I got in via recruiter. I had a phone screen with the recruiter. From the recruiter. I was put in contact with their HR department. I had a phone screen with HR. After the phone screen they set up am interview with the VP of sales. He told me to think about the position if it was a fit. The offer was lower than expected as he said there were a couple of options. More base less commission. more commission less base is where they try to steer you but the offer was much less than what I had made previously so I went as high as possible without seeming like a lazy salesperson but I probably could have gotten 5-10k more but it would have been pulling teeth and at the very least put a huge target on my back. So I met them in the middle and a week later had an offer.

Interview Questions

• Past performance questions, typical what do you like/don't like about sales   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Broadview Networks (King of Prussia, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

Very professional and fast; they know exactly what type of employees they are looking for, and made a generous offer within 3 days. They offered a nice mileage stipend every month as well.

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Broadview Networks (King of Prussia, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

Very quick decisions with the hiring process, and a great salary offering far better than the competition. Not a lot of red tape here....they know how to make decisions and know who they want. No games here.

Interview Questions

• There was not any difficulty, as I was a well seasoned professional.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very fair and respectable