Brocade Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brocade Intern Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brocade in February 2016.

Interview

Applied to an internship around the February and got called for an interview around March. The interviewer was nice and the company is great, but I did not like how long they took to respond to follow ups. I never got an automated rejection email (I would prefer to know I did not go on with the process rather than being on a wait) and it's already being more than 2 weeks. I understand that sometimes the process may take longer because of logistical issues, however, this has happened to me more than once with this company-- I applied before, but decided to give it another chance. It can really deter potential candidates from applying again from the lack of courtesy and timeliness/organization. I doubt I will apply again because of this.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Brocade

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brocade.

Interview

submitted resume online and received a phone call during hiring season (months later). had two phone interviews and was asked to come for a in-person interview. met with 3 other managers for about 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• describe an event you have planned - walk me through the process   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brocade (San Jose, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone interview then in office interview with 3 of the managers. Overall an excellent interview process. Each of the 3 managers I interviewed with were extremely respectful and genuinely interested in learning about me rather than pressing me to see if I will crumble under pressure. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Brocade (San Jose, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

The interviewers were very nice. The questions were all related to the position and my resume. No weird or surprise questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation you were in and how you responded to it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a team project you worked on?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brocade (San Jose, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

This was your basic behavioral interview. They asked how you worked in group settings, a time you were a leader, and other similar questions. Based on my interaction, I felt a warm connection from the interviewer. She was very bubbly and made the interview feel more like a conversation. Overall, I like the company and felt it would have been a good learning experience if given an offer.