Brocade Intern Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Brocade Intern Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brocade (San Jose, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone interview then in office interview with 3 of the managers. Overall an excellent interview process. Each of the 3 managers I interviewed with were extremely respectful and genuinely interested in learning about me rather than pressing me to see if I will crumble under pressure. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Brocade

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Brocade (San Jose, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

The interviewers were very nice. The questions were all related to the position and my resume. No weird or surprise questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation you were in and how you responded to it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a team project you worked on?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brocade (San Jose, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

This was your basic behavioral interview. They asked how you worked in group settings, a time you were a leader, and other similar questions. Based on my interaction, I felt a warm connection from the interviewer. She was very bubbly and made the interview feel more like a conversation. Overall, I like the company and felt it would have been a good learning experience if given an offer.