Brocade Senior Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brocade (San Jose, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by a friend that Brocade had several opportunities for a Contract Recruiter and so I went on-line and applied to the position. i received an E-mail confirmation and was contacted the next day by the hiring manager. We had a brief discussion on my background ( 45 minutes) and scheduled a time to meet the following day. I met the hiring manager, a peer, and the Staffing Director for approx, 30 minutes each. I was asked to cover past projects. number of openings that I responsible for, average time to fill those openings, etc. The questions were pretty straight forward and were well thought out.

Interview Questions

• Describe the Applicant Tracking System (if any) that was used in your hiring process   1 Answer
  • Describe the details of full-cycle recruitment   Answer Question

Negotiation

The hourly pay was non-negotiable as I fit the profile of existing Contractors and was brought in as the same hourly amount as my peers. I found the hourly pay to be competitive with the market.