Brocade Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Brocade Interview Questions in United Kingdom

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brocade.

Interview

It was good, I can't remember now details. It was 1:1. I was dressed smart and I smiled in my interview. Whole process wasn't hard. Just the usual stress. Manager who interviewed me asked me the right questions and didn't pressurise me too much.
    I came prepared and knew more less all the answers to the questions they asked me.
    I was very welcome in team in my early days and buzz in office was very positive. They have nice coffee in office.
    Brocade has very good benefits package. They have special training sessions for those benefits. Office is quite okay.
    Receptionist there is very polite and kind.

Interview Questions

• What are your qualifications?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brocade (Bracknell, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

A couple of telephone interviews and a 2 hour face to face interview with key decision makers. I already knew a couple of people in the team so it was more about getting a feel of the role and where I would be working.

Interview Questions

• How will you adapt from a sales focused position to a delivery one?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Good, I managed to secure very close to what I was looking for.

TAC Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Brocade (Bracknell, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

1: Agent phone call interview firstly, asking the vlan, ip address, subnet mask, basic routing protocols. 2: Technical phone call interview regarding routing ospf; ISIS ; 3: face-to-face management and technical interview, what did you do in the past, what was your successful story. why do you leave the last company. What is your personal developing plan.