Brock & Scott, PLLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brock & Scott, PLLC Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brock & Scott, PLLC

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was bizarre... I was hired fairly quickly, however I was taken into a room with 3 members of management who awkwardly asked questions and made faces at each other with random nods. They all seemed cold and unfriendly from the get-go and my hunches were correct. They have no formal process for selecting applications, the general manager randomly pulls resume's that have been submitted and selects a few for interviews.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Very unprofessional. Two phone screenings which were followed up by an in house interview by an attorney barely out of law school with no management experience nor authority to hire. She asked a lot of inappropriate questions and could not answer any questions.

Interview Questions

• If, as an older worker, could I keep up with the younger attorneys.   1 Answer

Lawyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC (Raleigh, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

Direct, quick, management had obviously hired many attorneys in the past few years. A lot of short quiestions that were silly and or did not apply. Appeared to be a casual work place but a lot of pressure to commit to performing in industry that is new to me.

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC (Wilmington, NC).

Interview

Two panel interview. Asked basic questions along with a few BBI questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had difficultly with a co-worker.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. The offer was take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Wilkesboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC (Wilkesboro, NC) in November 2013.

Interview

I had 2 interviews. The first interview was a preliminary with 2 Assistant Managers and then got selected to a second interview with 2 Operations Managers. I was surprised the HR Manager wasn't involved in the interview process except for setting up the day of the interviews.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

Focused on my experience as a paralegal. Asked specific questions about the paralegal process for the complaints department. Discussed compensation and work schedule. Overall it was pretty easy since I came in through a referral.

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC (Winston-Salem, NC) in April 2013.

Interview

This was the second time I applied to Brock & Scott for a position. The first time I applied, they called me for an interview after a few days of me applying. when I returned the call the position was filled. The second go round, I went in and met with the director of operations collections. She was very nice and the interview was very personable. No strategic questions and it was one on one. The interview went very well and I assumed I had gotten the job because i was told that the call would be returned. The surprise was, I never heard back from the firm and ended up taking a temp position after several weeks. The week I started the assignment, I received the call from B&S and was offered the position.

Negotiation

No negotiations was necessary. I was satisfied with the salary being offered.

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC in June 2012.

Interview

Pretty short interview process, didn't ask any difficult questions, the interviewer was also very nice, I was hired on the spot. She was very friendly and made me feel comfortable during the interview. I started training right away with someone who was also very friendly! I felt comfortable asking questions if I didn't understand something.

Anonymous Employee in Wilkesboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC (Wilkesboro, NC) in August 2011.

Interview

A group of 10 people interviewed me, then I was interview by manager to see if I was a great fit for Brock and Scott, PLLC. The I had to go through a round table interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC (Wilmington, NC) in January 2010.

Interview

Just a phone interview and one face-to-face.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.