Brock & Scott, PLLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brock & Scott, PLLC

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

Focused on my experience as a paralegal. Asked specific questions about the paralegal process for the complaints department. Discussed compensation and work schedule. Overall it was pretty easy since I came in through a referral.

Lawyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC (Raleigh, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

Direct, quick, management had obviously hired many attorneys in the past few years. A lot of short quiestions that were silly and or did not apply. Appeared to be a casual work place but a lot of pressure to commit to performing in industry that is new to me.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Very unprofessional. Two phone screenings which were followed up by an in house interview by an attorney barely out of law school with no management experience nor authority to hire. She asked a lot of inappropriate questions and could not answer any questions.

Interview Questions

• If, as an older worker, could I keep up with the younger attorneys.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC (Wilmington, NC).

Interview

The interview took place in a comfortable conference room. The questions were practical and legitimate. Remember S.T.A.R. if you interview here. Situation, Task, Action, Resolution. Come up with 5 or 6 examples from previous jobs to relay to the interviewers for different scenarios.

Interview Questions

• What are five adjectives you would use to describe yourself?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a disagreement between yourself and your manager. What was the situation and outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC (Wilmington, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

The process went very smoothly and everyone was very professional. It took about 30 minutes and besides my work experience they wanted to know more about me as a person, i.e. personality, ethics, life outside of work, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC (Wilmington, NC).

Interview

Two panel interview. Asked basic questions along with a few BBI questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had difficultly with a co-worker.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. The offer was take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC (Winston-Salem, NC) in April 2013.

Interview

This was the second time I applied to Brock & Scott for a position. The first time I applied, they called me for an interview after a few days of me applying. when I returned the call the position was filled. The second go round, I went in and met with the director of operations collections. She was very nice and the interview was very personable. No strategic questions and it was one on one. The interview went very well and I assumed I had gotten the job because i was told that the call would be returned. The surprise was, I never heard back from the firm and ended up taking a temp position after several weeks. The week I started the assignment, I received the call from B&S and was offered the position.

Negotiation

No negotiations was necessary. I was satisfied with the salary being offered.

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC (Wilmington, NC) in January 2010.

Interview

Just a phone interview and one face-to-face.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC in June 2012.

Interview

Pretty short interview process, didn't ask any difficult questions, the interviewer was also very nice, I was hired on the spot. She was very friendly and made me feel comfortable during the interview. I started training right away with someone who was also very friendly! I felt comfortable asking questions if I didn't understand something.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkesboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC (Wilkesboro, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

Several people in various management positions interview you at the same time. They take turns asking you questions while all take notes. It was an average kind of interview and I was fairly comfortable during the whole process.