Bromium Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bromium

2.9

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bromium (Cupertino, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Well, they definitely don't ask the right questions. As a matter of fact I had to ask the questions so they could ask me additional qualifying questions. I would say they were either too busy to qualify me in advance or they didn't care enough to put in the effort.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bromium (Cupertino, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Through employee referral. Did phone interview and onsite interview with the team and management. The whole process was fairly standard and smooth. Had to wait two weeks for the background check to be cleared.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were related to my past work experience.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bromium (San Jose, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I had a couple of interviews mainly going over what I do and their current requirements

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bromium (Cupertino, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Lengthy, 7 people long and not a lot of good information . He seemed unsure of himself and not well informed I was immediately put off by this person as well as others

Interview Questions

• What can you bring with you and what can you un i ino sales wise. Seemed pressured to and cautious   1 Answer

QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bromium (Cupertino, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

One phone interview and one on-site Interview. The phone interview was behavioral but also some critical thinking. The on-site was a fun process and everyone was extremely friendly and inviting.

Interview Questions

• name 5 features on your iphone that you enjoy and how would you improve them?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bromium (Cupertino, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

10 people interviewed me for 3 months during 6 onsite visits. All of them seemed no prepared for what exactly they are looking for and what questions they should ask.

Senior QA Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bromium (Cupertino, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was greeted by the HR rep and escorted to a conference room, where I waited for my first interview. The interviewer began by asking questions pertaining to my resume, then followed with technical questions. This repeated for each interview. Professionally executed all around.

Interview Questions

• Given a piece of AV software, how would you go about beginning to test it.   Answer Question

Team Lead Sdr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bromium (Cupertino, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was referred to Management. Had initial phone call and was invited to come in for an onsite. Met with several members of Management. Returned to meet the CEO. Overall a very positive interview process.

Interview Questions

• Went over best practices for SDRs, methods of quota attainment (etc.)   Answer Question

SDR Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bromium (Cupertino, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Hiring process was professional and relatively quick. I was internally referred to Bromium and was able to start the interview process. The interview process took about two weeks and was two rounds of speaking with the team. I met with management to discuss the role and then upper management for a final round of the interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bromium (Cambridge, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied via email sending in my CV. As I was based in Cambridge I was asked to come in where I was interview twice by Engineering and once by HR. Finally, there was one phone interview with Ian Pratt which was less of an interview and more of a chat.

Interview Questions

• Usual sort of simple sanity-checking programming tests.   Answer Question
    • Also, a slightly harder architectural discussion fueled from an actual company problem.   Answer Question