Bronto Software Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Account Manager

Bronto Software Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Bronto Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bronto Software (Durham, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

Recruiter/HR was very nice, and seemed to appreciate both my experience and communication with her. Second phone interview was the most horrible experience I've had. At one point the guy just didn't say anything for like 30 seconds, and I didn't either. I could hear him eating in the background for most of the interview.

Things didn't go well.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous work experience and how it is relevant to this job.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bronto Software

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Bronto Software.

Interview

So bad as to seem almost surreal. The HR was completely, utterly unorganized. They "scheduled" an interview with a hiring manager and when I called on the set time and day, HR had screwed up the day and time...even though we had "confirmed" the day and time at the time of the first call. Then another three or four weeks go by before another is scheduled...and it happened AGAIN! Another few weeks go by and I finally get to talk with the hiring manager. That interview seemed moot because they'd already forgotten about me anyway and probably had another candidate in mind. The whole process took a month and a half...for 1 phone interview with HR and 1 with a hiring manager...6 weeks...for two 15 minute phone calls. No offer...thank heavens.

Interview Questions

• The questions were standard stuff...they didn't care...I was one of a hundred.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Bronto Software (Durham, NC).

Interview

Applied online through LinkedIn posting. HR contacted me for phone interview. Then phone interview with hiring manager. Heard nothing for weeks. Finally, a "We had to make a tough decision blah, blah, blah, you're not hired" email.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever used Bronto's email marketing platform?   1 Answer