Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.0

Bioinformatician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward. First, I met the leader of the bionformatics team and did an SQL tutorial while he watched. Next we talked for about half an hour about my resume and experience. Finally, I met three more members of the team and chatted with them in a low-pressure, non-formal environment.

Costumer Services (Greeter) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital (Bronx, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

the interview was really easy the agency contact me by skipe very easy we talk abut my experience in costumer service and my labor history, my skills they explain me how the job gonna be and the pay description and all the responsability the position have

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital (Bronx, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I sent my cover letter and resume to the nurse manager listed on Bx-Leb's website. I was interviewed 3:1 by 2 nurse managers and the education director, and then I was interviewed 1:1 by the assistant nursing director. Although the interview itself was only an hour or so, waiting to hear back from them took several weeks.

Interview Questions

• The standard questions
      1. Tell us more about yourself.
      2. Why Bx-Leb?
      3. Why should we choose you?
      And a couple more situational questions.
      Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital (Bronx, NY).

Interview

It was laid back almost as if I already had the job. It's been almost a month and a half and I've yet to get any call back though. So make sure you ask about that

Interview Questions

• They asked the usuals. Why nursing, why Bronx Lebanon?   1 Answer

Clerical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

The lines were a bit long but the interview itself was super fast. Everyone who got to the interview phase got the job, so it all happened pretty quick. Interviewer was nice and there were only a few questions as well. The program was through 1199 insurance. If a parent worked at the hospital, the insurance was able to get the child to work as an intern in the hospital for 6 weeks

Housekeeping Interview

Interview

Have to know someone working there

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital (Bronx, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

A group of health professionals reviewed my resume and asked me about my previous education. I was asked questioned pertaining to previous experience to see if I fit their job description. They asked about my fluency in Spanish. I was asked how comfortable I feel engaging with people from the community.

Interview Questions

• What are your future goals?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital (Bronx, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Overall a quick and easy experience, positions are always open however they do prefer nurses with experience. Show passion for the unit you wish to work for and you might get hired if a new grad.

Lab Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital (Bronx, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

The internship was setup through my school bronx community college and was mandatory for my A.A.S in MLT. i did not have an official internship. They were setup through the department head of the MLT program. It was a 4 month internship with a rotation through each lab department. I had to submit medical documents and attend a safety seminar before starting. I also had to get an ID badge and we were given food vouchers for the cafeteria.

Negotiation

it was for college credit

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronxville, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital (Bronxville, NY) in May 2007.

Interview

Interview staff was very friendly but I decided to take a job at Mount Sinai

Decided to accept a position at Mount Sinai