Brook Street Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Brook Street Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Sep 1, 2017

2.5

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brook Street.

Interview

After being screened by the Consultants in branch I had an initial chat with branch manager, then a more in-depth interview and role play with an area manager. The role play was based on a client meeting.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brook Street (Manchester, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interviewers on the panel were polite, friendly and informative about their roles specific to the company/sector. They were very open when I asked about their careers and what brought them to this specific employer. I did not get chance beforehand to ask for Reasonable Adjustments prior to interview.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brook Street (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Fast, efficient and friendly process that allowed me to find out more about the company and to get my message across as to what I was about. It was all very quick and they dealt with the process very efficiently and made it easy for me by being flexible.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brook Street (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Telephone interview with a consultant. Over the phone asking basic questions about your CV. Consultant askes what you know about the role then explains it thoroughly. Consultant then askes some competency based questions in which you must answer in line with the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you dealt with a situation you were stressed by?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woking, England (UK)

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Brook Street (Woking, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Really informative, they called me open and friendly, they will leave it open and get u to chase them for an answer to see how much you really want it

Interview Questions

• Competency based questioning   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brook Street.

Interview

Very easy interview process, visited them in the office. They were very friendly on the phone and had asked me a few questions beforehand. The interview was very general, they asked me things like my plans for the future, and examples of organising my time

Customer Service Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walsall, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brook Street (Walsall, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

I have emailed to every recruitment agency within my local area in Walsall including Brook Street in the town centre - surprisingly unlike the others, they replied in an instant. Even when I emailed recruitment consultants on LinkedIn, they also blanked me.

The branch manager at this specific branch emailed me about some opportunities available in the area and they all look very appealing.
    She was ever so friendly and helpful she told me that even though I lack experience in the field she still offered me to register which was more surprising because these days recruitment agencies are looking for more experienced candidates than those who extremely lack them (basically if you have no employment at all you have zero chance of registering).

This is a great starting point for me to probably enter so many opened doors of excellent opportunities!

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you offered good customer service.   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Brook Street (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

3 interview stage process - initially a phone conversation during which you are invited to a face to face interview at branch. Lots of questions around sales, impression of the recruitment roles and what you expect to be difficult. Maybe a role play with the Branch Manager, if not most definitely with Senior Management.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you'll face?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation at all - no chance!!

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brook Street.

Interview

One telephone interview, one formal interview with br.anch manager Good, friendly interview technique. Very professional throughout. Went through CV in depth. Interview lasted 45 mins to an hour. I was offered a position 48 hours after initial interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derry, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Brook Street (Derry, Northern Ireland (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Assessment day took ages to receive answers after event prior to assessment day registered with manager of branch who was extremely nice and professional and extremely accommodating. Interview had to be rescheduled for poor weather and lasted 2 hours though security process could spend up my application because I had prior clearance took longer than ever.