Brookdale Senior Living Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brookdale Senior Living Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Brookdale Senior Living

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Denver, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview was the typical questions about previous administration experience and customer service, how I would handle different situations. It took about 30 minutes. The interviewer was the supervisor and was very nice. The atmosphere seemed laid back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Fort Collins, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

Was pretty easier. Met with manager and director. I believe the process took a little over 2 weeks. Main offices are in TN so there's a lot of phone calls and emails

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here, why are you leaving your last job. The basics   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Gainesville, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

There are two interviews that you have to complete. You have to interview with the Director and the Regional Director of Operations. The interview process is very informative. Also, There are alot of personal questions that will be asked.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave the military?   1 Answer