Brookdale Senior Living Business Office Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brookdale Senior Living Business Office Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Brookdale Senior Living

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Naples, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Received an email thanking me for inquiring and giving me a couple of alternatives for the interview’ time.
I got a phone call offering me the position
Second meeting was to officially offer me the position, signatures to obtain fingerprinting info, run a background check and send me for the physical, X-Rays and drug screening.
I must say the process was NOT complex at all

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Apply online, phone screening, Targeted Selection behavioral questions with hiring manager and or ED, HR staff, drug & level II background testing. It approximately takes three weeks from offer to complete onboarding. Orientation last five business days.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North Wales, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (North Wales, PA).

Interview

Easy. Standard typical questions about how you went above and beyond in a former role. Questions about ethics and if you have any criminal activities in your background. Be ready to discuss gaps in employment history and ready to share how you served to better a team.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Seattle, WA) in December 2014.

Interview

I had two interviews; one by Ex Director this was done in person on property. One by Regional Director this was done over the phone and took about an hour

Business Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in March 2010.

Interview

There was a pre screen then I got the interview. When I went in I sat with the manager and RDO. The RDO at the time was very negative and it seemed to not go good. The more negative he got the more comfortable I got. The manager never spoke. The interview lasted 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Will it bother you if you have to clean the restroom?   1 Answer