Brookdale Senior Living Caregiver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brookdale Senior Living Caregiver Interview Questions

Interviews at Brookdale Senior Living

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Riverside, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

They didn't even really interview me for this job. I just submitted an application and kept following up, and a month later, they asked me to come in for a background check, TB test, etc. I had an interview scheduled with a manager, but when she didn't show up for the interview, they never scheduled a follow-up. It was a very disorganized process.

Interview Questions

• In the job application packet, they asked for employment history.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Anonymous Employee in Roseburg, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Roseburg, OR) in January 2015.

Interview

The management called me for an interview and was not ready for an entire hour after the scheduled time. Then, they were very disorganized and could not sit and talk with me for more than 15 minuets at a time. The process took a long time. Then, when I called back checking up on the application process, I was greeted by rude staff.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Portland, OR) in April 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed at more than one Resident Care Facilities in the Portland Area. They are interviewing more than one person before they make a decision on who they would like to hire. I have not gotten any response back from them. The shifts are in the day, evening, and night for certain positions.

Interview Questions

• What is your desired shift?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Brighton, CO) in March 2014.

Interview

Much too involved. We have to work on a computer and learn all about the company and rules and regulations for a minimal amount of pay. Had to be interviewed by more than one person, and come back for many days for orientation.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (New York, NY).

Interview

Sat with 2 hiring managers, spoke to them for maybe a total of 10-15 mins and was offered the job on the spot!!! It was very easy not to toot my own horn but It could've just been me. If you have prior caregiving experience and a caring nature they will see it and will definitely pick you up before anyone else does

Interview Questions

• All the normal interviewing questions, you will be fine as long as you know how to do your job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Pitts, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

Very great nice manager add a lot of spunk to his interview he made me feel comfortable with the interview to talk more go over my skills all my prior jobs what I did there how I got along with my conworkers.

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Riverside, CA).

Interview

Easy went through two interviews in the span of a few days apart. Then was sent for a background check took about a week for finger printing to clear. Ane also did a drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Kingwood, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Kingwood, TX).

Interview

they just asked a few questions about me and why I wanted to be a caregiver . and why I wanted to work for brookdale senior living . wanted to know where my head was.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview asks you basic questions and you have to be honest and transparent. You have to be willing to learn and ask questions. You will be trained and helped, but you have to show that you have the foundation to develop in this job.

Interview Questions

• What if the procedure if the resident has to stand up?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Canton, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was easy and fast. I felt like they didn't really want to do it. They didn't ask many questions so I felt they were just wanting to hire random people. I got a quick tour and then that was it. After, was all the testing. I had to go almost 40 minutes away to do a TB test (2 times to be exact).