Brookdale Senior Living Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brookdale Senior Living Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Interview Questions

Interviews at Brookdale Senior Living

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coatesville, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Coatesville, PA) in February 2019.

Interview

Two separate inteviews, and they never got back to me before I started hounding them with phone calls. No wonder they always are hiring! I would never go back and reapply. The wages weren't that high, either.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Health Care?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

About 30 minutes long, informative and right to the point. Excellent experience. Interviewer was positive and kind. Really wanted to get professional caring people hired and explained the type of atmosphere I would be working in. Sometimes fast paced and at other times less patients to care for.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking for advancement in the company?   1 Answer

Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Interview

Interview

It was good and a little rushed. They explained their values and told me about the daily tasks. I had never worked as a CNA before so they told me what to expect and asked me a lot of questions about my experience with older people.

Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in May 2015.

Interview

Just a typical interview. I met with a lady, who's no longer there. She asked general questions about experience and personality and I was invited to work there. They also needed 3rd shifters which I was open to do.