Brookdale Senior Living Concierge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brookdale Senior Living Concierge Interview Questions

Interviews at Brookdale Senior Living

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Edina, MN) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied online, received a call the next day regarding the position. I went in to interview once and was hired on at the spot. I see that the employees have a lot of love for seniors and so do I. It was a good experience since I honestly did not care about the pay, but about my work desire. I had always wanted to work with seniors at a fairly young age. It's amazing to hear about their life stories.

Interview Questions

• There are no difficult or unexpected questions asked. They were all common interview questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prescott, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Prescott, AZ).

Interview

I found the posting on the internet. I applied on the internet (apparently to the national office). I got no response. I called the local office. I e-mailed the girl my info. The girl invited me for an interview. Once there she told me I would have to speak to her boss - who wasn't there and never replied to my requests to meet.

Interview Questions

• The girl interviewing was not trained for the job and had no real questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Roseville, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

The Executive Director was very friendly, and made me feel at ease! She sat me down at a round table and offered me something to drink . She then started the interview process which was not intimidating at all!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself......Why would you like this job....and a few scenario questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a two step process. You first interviewed with the direct supervisor for the position. If she liked you then you came back for another interview with the CEO.