Brookdale Senior Living Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brookdale Senior Living Cook Interview Questions

1.4

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Pretty easy and laid back. I spoke with the Lead Cook, they walked me around the facility and showed me the recipes. Not a hard job by any means.

Interview Questions

• What cooking experience I had at culinary school?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Asheville, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

Just asked about experience salary told me some what about job told me about drug test background check.had me fill out paper work and told me they'd call.told me about benifits.have me tour asked me where I stand 5 years from now note to some residents intr to staff .showed me menu what they expect and sent me on my way.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

walked around and talked...about sports...told me a little about the job but basically it was a tour. They cant afford to turn any potential employee away. They cannot keep enough employees and always work short

Anonymous Employee in Lutz, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Lutz, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

I was invited for an interview the day after applying. My interview went very well. The Dining Director and I hit it off well. I was asked to come back when I was back down in Florida (Moved from Michigan) My guess is with my experience and background I was a good prospect for them.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain a time at a job that myself and my employees went above and beyond to give great customer satisfaction.   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Interview

Applied online and was called the next day for an interview. I had applied for two jobs and was called back and it was not clarified what job I would be interviewing for. Not very personable on the phone

Anonymous Employee in Saint Peters, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Saint Peters, MO) in October 2013.

Interview

It was difficult to get ahold of the manager that worked over the kitchen. When I did they seamed unorganized, couldnt find my resume or application. The whe process took longer than I thought it would. The interview was more of a warning, how the employees interacted with eachother. Was not truthfull on the job prospects of the job or the pay, and rase. I had to interview with 3 managers.

Anonymous Employee in Goodlettsville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Goodlettsville, TN) in September 2010.

Interview

They looked at my resume saw I had experience and hired me on the spot pending I passed a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• how many years of experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none you either took what they offered or they moved to the next applicant who would.

Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in June 2010.

Interview

met with the chef then with the ED... got hired on the spot