Brookdale Senior Living Health and Wellness Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brookdale Senior Living Health and Wellness Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Brookdale Senior Living

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Denver, CO) in September 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was slow, but encouraging Interviewed with several clinical directors including the regional and divisional director and the executive director of the building. Hiring process was very smooth and the only hold ups were due to back-ground checks and physicals. This was not surprising and very common with and role d/t the clinical aspect of the job.

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Tulsa, OK) in May 2010.

Interview

Interview experience has been wonderful and very inviting.

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Lakewood, CO) in September 2010.

Interview

I applied online. I had an initial phone interview with a company recruiter. I then received a call from a regional corporate nurse, and interviewed with her. After that, i had an interview with the community's Executive Director.

I was asked to take a battery of tests online - personality, basic skills and reasoning tests, etc.

I was then asked to come back to the community, and meet with the other community managers - the Clare Bridge Coordinator, Maintenance Director, Resident Care Coordinator, and anyone else that cared to make an appointment to interview me.

After I accepted the job offer, I submitted to a background check and a drug test.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled employees that have disobeyed you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

I had 4 separate interviews. First with with their recruiter. Then a face to face interview with ED. Then 2 phone interviews, one with regional nurse and one with regional ops person. Brookdale uses Targeted Select process. Be prepared to give specific examples.

Interview Questions

• I can't specifically remember an exact question. Mostly be prepared to give examples like.... "tell me about a time when you went above and beyond your job duties?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ormond Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Ormond Beach, FL).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by email by a Brookdale Senior Living Recruiter. She set up my first interview with her via phone. The next interview was with the Divisional Clinical Director and that along with the first interview went well. I then met with one of the Executive Directors and yet another. My final Executive Director Interview was wonderful and stressful at the same time. He spent so much time with me and was quite thorough and by the end of my interview I knew that we would be part of a great team together. I was offered the postion later that week. I am impressed with this company and I know that it is the perfect fit for both of us. I felt a great deal of support from the Divisional Clinical Director.

Interview Questions

• Targeted Interview Questions   1 Answer

Health and Wellness Director Interview

Interview

I met with ED and Regional Nurse in person. That was then followed up with a phone interview with regional hr representative. Met with the ED again to discuss the details of the position and then I accepted the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Nashville, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

So far so good!! Numerous interviews to make sure you are a great fit!! Everyone has been very nice and respectful. Very laid back atmosphere during the interview process. Very excited to start

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Warwick, RI) in April 2014.

Interview

Called by a Recruiter from company and had a phone screen
    The Regional Director interviewed me via phone call
    I toured the Facility and had an Interview with the Executive Director
    Health screening, Drug test, Federal Backround Check

Interview Questions

• Would I be able to attend a company conference for a week out of state, if hired?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Houston, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

it was on the phone I was asked a series of questions about my work ethics. They asked me suggestions and wanted feedback of what I thought. It was not too lengthy.

Interview Questions

• how did I like working for the company   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rotonda West, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Rotonda West, FL) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from the recruiter for the region approximately 10 days later. After talking to the recruiter I was asked to speak with the regional clinical manager and then the executive director of the community. The first two interviews took place via phone and included situation based questions. The final interview was in person and felt like more of a formality and someone needing to lay eyes in the human being who provided answers.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you had a conflict between yourself and another employee and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • What is the most stressful work situation you have ever encountered and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What is it that attracts you to working with seniors and why would this community be a good fit for you?   Answer Question