Brookdale Senior Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.4

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Denver, CO).

Interview

Process takes about 2 weeks to get hired on. Drug testing includes marijuana. Nice relaxed environment. Usually a manager interviews and then an executive director. Must have open availability, and be willing to pick up shifts. Good job for a student

Interview Questions

• How do you perform under pressure?
      Why do you like to see from your manager?
      Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call a few weeks later asking if I was still interested in the role, completed initial phone interview, was invited to do an in person interview a week later, meet with 2 senior individuals.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview

Went to a job fair.Three Brookdale representatives were there. They were chatting and laughing among themselves and were in no way interested in talking to a job prospect. I told them I had just applied for a position. They asked what it was and said if they are interested they will call you. SOME would have thought it was a great opportunity to get to know more about Brookdale, pick up some literature, learn about the company culture. Brookdale PAYS a hefty sum for employee job referrals. I can see why it is necessary.

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Riverside, CA).

Interview

Easy went through two interviews in the span of a few days apart. Then was sent for a background check took about a week for finger printing to clear. Ane also did a drug test.

Med Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview

Short , Easy , wasn't really much to say , she just needed people to work 2nd and 3rd shift . The pay offer was not the best but it's assisted living

Medication Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Eugene, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was pleasant and very casual. The front desk failed to let me know if would have to fill out another paper application in addition to the online application I had sent in with my resume.

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Orland Park, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I interviewed during a job fair Brookdale was having at its Orland Park, IL location. I had three interviews and the process took about 4 hours (including the paperwork).

Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Buford, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Started off by filling out a paper application (do so on the website before you go to the interview). The interview lasted no more than 2 minutes. Interviewer went over my application and explained the job duties and responsibilities to me, went on to explain this job was more entry level. Looking at my past experience was honest she did not have authority to offer me close to what I have previously been paid.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview

The interview was so difficult. The ED was very harsh with questioning and you wouldn't know the answers unless you worked for the company before. ED was on time to interview, presented professionally, then became drill sergeant. Seemed to be trying to be hurtful.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you will qualify for the role?   2 Answers

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (New York, NY).

Interview

Sat with 2 hiring managers, spoke to them for maybe a total of 10-15 mins and was offered the job on the spot!!! It was very easy not to toot my own horn but It could've just been me. If you have prior caregiving experience and a caring nature they will see it and will definitely pick you up before anyone else does

Interview Questions

• All the normal interviewing questions, you will be fine as long as you know how to do your job.   Answer Question