Brookdale Senior Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

416 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

MEd Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Longview, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was steady pace and simple questions. They have you interview with the Director and the executive director. And the Hiring managener also plays a role in the interviewing process with drug testing and background checks.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (San Diego, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview consisted on "tell me about a time..." situational questions. I did a telephone interview. You are given an opportunity to ask questions about the company and the job. The recruiter contacted me first then my application was forwarded to the facility. After the interview was told will get back with me in the next couple of days

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in which you had to overcome a big obstacle   Answer Question

Business Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Naples, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Received an email thanking me for inquiring and giving me a couple of alternatives for the interview’ time.
    I got a phone call offering me the position
    Second meeting was to officially offer me the position, signatures to obtain fingerprinting info, run a background check and send me for the physical, X-Rays and drug screening.
    I must say the process was NOT complex at all

Pca Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Harrisburg, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

Upon arrival, I filled out a long paper application. ( Same as one online ) Then I was interviewed by someone from the Dementia Unit and someone from the regular unit. I was then given a tour of the facility. Everyone was so negative and very unenthusiastic which made it really hard for me to enjoy my interview. The questions were the same questions reworded 20 times. I felt I couldn't show my personality.

Interview Questions

• If you saw a resident not eating, What would you do to encourage them to eat?   Answer Question
    • ***Scenario was given*** In this situation what would you do?? ( Several of these )   Answer Question

Remote Support Tech RST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heath, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Heath, OH).

Interview

It was very easy all I had to do was go in and talk woth the mananger . and then I have the job basically the same exact day !

Interview Questions

• What makes you want this job .   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview

It was a two people panel, the Executive Director and Activities Director that interviewed you. You talk about your experiences and what you can offer the company regarding the activities for the seniors.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with the seniors/activities?   2 Answers

Care Provider Interview

Interview

10 basic questions for the interview process and tour to the community and fill up the lengthy written application. When you arrived for the interview they will make you forever and ask simple questions but you will think that you might get hired of how easy it is. But I don't know how they decide who to hire . They're process is not good cuz they will not get back to you if you pass or not . I will not advise someone to work here .

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingwood, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Kingwood, TX).

Interview

they just asked a few questions about me and why I wanted to be a caregiver . and why I wanted to work for brookdale senior living . wanted to know where my head was.

Med Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in September 2017.

Interview

Basic interview. The person who interviewed me was very personable and never made me feel nervous. He welcomed the questions that I had and answered them thoroughly, didn't beat around the bush. Showed me around and asked if I'd like to work there. I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and prior work experience.   Answer Question
    • How will the skills from your last job contribute to your success here.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Miami, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Waited in lobby and spoke to the residents that passed by. Met with General Manager of the community. Briefly toured the apartments. Discussed the issues that were happening with the campus...

Interview Questions

• What is happening at your current company that you want to leave?   Answer Question
    • To be considered for this position, you must be able to work weekends...   Answer Question
    • What are your current CRM goals ?   Answer Question