Brookdale Senior Living Resident Care Assistant/Memory Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Resident Care Assistant/Memory Care

Brookdale Senior Living Resident Care Assistant/Memory Care Interview Questions

Interviews at Brookdale Senior Living

1 Interview Review

2.0

Resident Care Assistant/Memory Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Roseville, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied on indeed, was called multiple times a few days later to schedule interview. The receptionist was nice and even complemented my resume. I had to fill out a 18 minute application and when the application was finished I was interviewed by a young woman. I could tell she judged me at first without getting to know me and I know the reason was that she interviewed so many unqualified people that she was thinking I'd also be unqualified but I proved her wrong just by her listening to my experience and knowledge and then she was very impressed by me and she was a nice lady and she started off as a care giver and is now memory care manager which is awesome because she told me there's room to grow in the company. I'm just waiting for them to get back to me after calling my references.

Interview Questions