Brookdale Senior Living Server/Waiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brookdale Senior Living Server/Waiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Brookdale Senior Living

1.0

Server/Waiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview

Got an interview quickly, the promptly got back to me with a time. There were two interviewers because I was applying under two different departments. They were very friendly and personable, it was more like a conversation than an interview. They really wanted someone with an upbeat and positive personality.

Interview Questions

• Have you waited tables before?
    Have you worked with the elderly before?
    What is your current schedule like?
    What do you like to do for fun?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Kansas City, MO) in April 2013.

Interview

it is very easy and they are friendly all you have to do is be very confident in yourself and make sure you dress properly and pray before going into your interview and you will easily get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Mirage, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Rancho Mirage, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The whole time my interviewer "warned" me how manotinus this job will be....ok He also couldn't tell me enough about how the residents are like children and how much they complain. Note I showed up to the interview 20 min early and he was 3 hours late. I actually was told at a point to "come back later" by the front receptionist. We're my red flags waving? Yes. Did I care at the time? No.

Interview Questions

• About my old job and how I handled fussy customers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Tampa, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

the inter view process was very easy. the just asked 3 questions and that was it. they did not seem to really want to get to know me. like I was just wasting their time or the were just going to hire who ever came in to apply

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Auburn, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied for server came in talked 5-10 min about why I would be a good fit
    Very easy and short
    Got asked if I could pass a drug test and got hired on the spot as long as that came back clean and my background came back clean as well
    They said they were very flexible with schedules but we're very nosy on why you would need flexibility