Brookdale Senior Living Director of Food Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Food Service Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Bradenton, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

It felt like they forgot I was coming. Her office was a mess and looked like they were trying to redecorate. She loved my resume and kind of hinted towards the fact that their kitchen was in need of help. I was not told that the person running the kitchen was a former construction worker with no formal training and that they had half the staff they needed.

Interview Questions

Assistant Food & Beverage Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (San Antonio, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

Called in for interview by F&B Director. He went on vacation. Called in by ED for interview. Had a second interview with ED and Exec Chef. Offer made for position by ED while F&B Director on vacation. Accepted position. When F&B Director came back from vacation, called me in for yet another interview to visit with him privately regarding comments he had "heard."

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer not discussed between management. Two different managers offered me two different salaries. Final offer was lower than the initial offer.