Brookdale Senior Living Health and Wellness Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brookdale Senior Living Health and Wellness Director Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Nashville, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

So far so good!! Numerous interviews to make sure you are a great fit!! Everyone has been very nice and respectful. Very laid back atmosphere during the interview process. Very excited to start

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

I had 4 separate interviews. First with with their recruiter. Then a face to face interview with ED. Then 2 phone interviews, one with regional nurse and one with regional ops person. Brookdale uses Targeted Select process. Be prepared to give specific examples.

Interview Questions

• I can't specifically remember an exact question. Mostly be prepared to give examples like.... "tell me about a time when you went above and beyond your job duties?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ormond Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Ormond Beach, FL).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by email by a Brookdale Senior Living Recruiter. She set up my first interview with her via phone. The next interview was with the Divisional Clinical Director and that along with the first interview went well. I then met with one of the Executive Directors and yet another. My final Executive Director Interview was wonderful and stressful at the same time. He spent so much time with me and was quite thorough and by the end of my interview I knew that we would be part of a great team together. I was offered the postion later that week. I am impressed with this company and I know that it is the perfect fit for both of us. I felt a great deal of support from the Divisional Clinical Director.

Interview Questions

• Targeted Interview Questions   1 Answer

Interview

I met with ED and Regional Nurse in person. That was then followed up with a phone interview with regional hr representative. Met with the ED again to discuss the details of the position and then I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview

Went well. Had three interviews before hired. Each one lasted 40 to 60 mins. Two in person and one phone. The office personnel had difficulty in the process due to a lack of training. She wasn't used to the online process.

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Warwick, RI) in April 2014.

Interview

Called by a Recruiter from company and had a phone screen
    The Regional Director interviewed me via phone call
    I toured the Facility and had an Interview with the Executive Director
    Health screening, Drug test, Federal Backround Check

Interview Questions

• Would I be able to attend a company conference for a week out of state, if hired?   1 Answer

Director of Health and Wellness Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in March 2014.

Interview

in the process of part 2 of the interview this week

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Denver, CO) in September 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was slow, but encouraging Interviewed with several clinical directors including the regional and divisional director and the executive director of the building. Hiring process was very smooth and the only hold ups were due to back-ground checks and physicals. This was not surprising and very common with and role d/t the clinical aspect of the job.

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Lakewood, CO) in September 2010.

Interview

I applied online. I had an initial phone interview with a company recruiter. I then received a call from a regional corporate nurse, and interviewed with her. After that, i had an interview with the community's Executive Director.

I was asked to take a battery of tests online - personality, basic skills and reasoning tests, etc.

I was then asked to come back to the community, and meet with the other community managers - the Clare Bridge Coordinator, Maintenance Director, Resident Care Coordinator, and anyone else that cared to make an appointment to interview me.

After I accepted the job offer, I submitted to a background check and a drug test.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled employees that have disobeyed you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Tulsa, OK) in May 2010.

Interview

Interview experience has been wonderful and very inviting.