Brookdale Senior Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.4

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call a few weeks later asking if I was still interested in the role, completed initial phone interview, was invited to do an in person interview a week later, meet with 2 senior individuals.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied the per diem position, got both email & phone notifications by the recruiter, received a phone screen interview, then in-person interview at the facility. The experience was great, staff were friendly, the process was efficient.

Residential Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was easy, the questions was easy as well. I felt nervous at first but as the interview went on it quickly went away because the supervisor was extremely nice and polite and I felt as though I could be myself

Interview Questions

• what makes you a good candidate for the job   1 Answer

Memory Care Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

I was asked a series of questions from the Brookdale approved interview questions. It was intimate and I felt comfortable. I was interviewed by my current boss at the time.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Denver, CO).

Interview

Process takes about 2 weeks to get hired on. Drug testing includes marijuana. Nice relaxed environment. Usually a manager interviews and then an executive director. Must have open availability, and be willing to pick up shifts. Good job for a student

Interview Questions

• How do you perform under pressure?
      Why do you like to see from your manager?
      Answer Question

Activities Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Denver, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

Employer emailed saying they were interested in me coming in for an interview. I responded quickly saying I was interested and set up an interview asap. The interview itself was in a messy cramped room that made me not want to wrok there. Also, the participants I saw seemed very unhappy.

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Pitts, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

Very great nice manager add a lot of spunk to his interview he made me feel comfortable with the interview to talk more go over my skills all my prior jobs what I did there how I got along with my conworkers.

Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niceville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Niceville, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

It was quick- contract sent day of. Recruiter contacted me with offer after face to face interview was planned. Very organized hiring process. I started off PRN and transitioned to full time.

Interview Questions

• They asked what made me become a therapist, experience, why I chose this population to work with, outside of work hobbies   Answer Question

Personalized Living Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Villages, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (The Villages, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

The process took about a month. I was interviewed then I started orientation about three and a half weeks later. Orientation took about two weeks. The day that I finished my orientation I was given a schedule.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon Hills, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Vernon Hills, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was with one manager, and was quite short. The interview took place in a private part of the dining room. I was asked questions about how I deal with adversity and about how well I work in a team. I was asked to refer to specific situations so I brought up mainly school experiences.

Interview Questions

• What is one time that you've had to overcome a challenge, and how did you do so?   Answer Question