Brookdale Senior Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.3

MEd Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Longview, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was steady pace and simple questions. They have you interview with the Director and the executive director. And the Hiring managener also plays a role in the interviewing process with drug testing and background checks.

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Canton, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was easy and fast. I felt like they didn't really want to do it. They didn't ask many questions so I felt they were just wanting to hire random people. I got a quick tour and then that was it. After, was all the testing. I had to go almost 40 minutes away to do a TB test (2 times to be exact).

Business Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Naples, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Received an email thanking me for inquiring and giving me a couple of alternatives for the interview’ time.
    I got a phone call offering me the position
    Second meeting was to officially offer me the position, signatures to obtain fingerprinting info, run a background check and send me for the physical, X-Rays and drug screening.
    I must say the process was NOT complex at all

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Oklahoma City, OK) in December 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with multiple levels of management. They were very quick in the process, but that was more than likely aided by the fact that I was being referred by another employee to the position.

Interview Questions

• What is it that makes you interested in assisted living   Answer Question

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Overland Park, KS) in April 2016.

Interview

the interviewer was pleasant and organized, had all her questions written down, allowed enough time to answer each question and made note of all answered questions. She was not intimidating at all. She made sure to get ans answer for each question.

Interview Questions

• Name one change you made which was adopted by the management   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Carlsbad, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

asked about my experience, what my strengths and weaknesses are, how do I handle difficult and stressful situations. The manager was super nice and committed to her work as a DON. She asked me what Ihoped to learn through working at this company.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and received a call from a recruiter. After that my resume was sent to the location of which I applied for where I received a call from the person who hires at that location.

Pca Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Harrisburg, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

Upon arrival, I filled out a long paper application. ( Same as one online ) Then I was interviewed by someone from the Dementia Unit and someone from the regular unit. I was then given a tour of the facility. Everyone was so negative and very unenthusiastic which made it really hard for me to enjoy my interview. The questions were the same questions reworded 20 times. I felt I couldn't show my personality.

Interview Questions

• If you saw a resident not eating, What would you do to encourage them to eat?   Answer Question
    • ***Scenario was given*** In this situation what would you do?? ( Several of these )   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manahawkin, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Manahawkin, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

It was easy, typical questions that are asked along with your background in the field and what you can bring to them. It was very laid back and mellow.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (San Diego, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview consisted on "tell me about a time..." situational questions. I did a telephone interview. You are given an opportunity to ask questions about the company and the job. The recruiter contacted me first then my application was forwarded to the facility. After the interview was told will get back with me in the next couple of days

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in which you had to overcome a big obstacle   Answer Question