Brookdale Senior Living LVN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brookdale Senior Living LVN Interview Questions

Interviews at Brookdale Senior Living

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Houston, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

takes forever because you have to take the cornerstone orientation which is only given once a month, therefore you wait forever. Many good "potential" employees go elsewhere or are elimated due to the cliche that goes on from the front door back.....

Negotiation

NO, we had a great Director of Nursing but they let her go.....

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Didnt even get a real interview. I applied online, got a call to come in for a interview and when I arrived all they did was show me around and introduce me to everyone. I didnt get a real interview which was nice but If they gave did that to other people that work here then that is sad because most people that are employed here wouldnt have got the job if i interviewed them

LVN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in February 2015.

Interview

Quick and pleasant. I found job listing online, called and spoke with Exec. Dir. who asked to meet with me the following day. Arrived at the community, which felt very "home-like" and discussed position with Exec. Dir.

Interview Questions

• Mostly conversation, which was nice, however I could tell I was being interviewed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (San Antonio, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

very easyNot only is this unsafe for patients but for the staff as well. They are violating STARK laws daily! Any person who speaks up is terminated. This is the worst management of an agency and the most blatant disregard for employees professional licenses.