Brookdale Senior Living Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brookdale Senior Living Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Port Charlotte, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Port Charlotte, FL).

Interview

The process was pretty informal. Interview with the hiring manager over the phone first, then invited in for a face-to-face. Met the sales team while on site. Received a tour of the community. Offer extended and had 2 days of salary negotiation. Once I accepted the offer, there was paper work with HR, had to go to one offsite location for finger prints and another offsite location for a urine drug screening. Contacted by HR once everything passed. Scheduled for a 3-day paid orientation before work could start.

Interview Questions

• How will you try to prioritize your to do list?   Answer Question
  • How do you deal with multiple interruptions throughout the work day?   Answer Question
  • How would you handle a conflict with your coworkers?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online for the Marketing Coordinator position and received a call later that same day to schedule a phone interview. It was scheduled for Friday in the early afternoon, the lady even told me to do "research" about the position/company. For some background, I had also applied for a different position online a few months back and received similar treatment (call for phone interview + scheduled for later in the week). Both of these times, the recruiter never called. Never called to cancel, reschedule, or anything. Not even an email notification.

Interview Questions

• Please do some research on our company before the phone interview   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview

it was a 2 part, 2 hour interview. You will interview with the direct manager and then the Director. If you make it through then the regional director will give you a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with the aging population?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Orlando, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

The questions were predictable and standard for most preliminary interviews. This was handled mostly over the phone with one additional one-on-one interview. There was a strong emphasis on matching the company culture to the prospective employee.

Interview Questions

• Why do you care about Seniors?   1 Answer

Negotiation

A range was offered after discussing my salary requirements. An offer with a final salary amount was given.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview

The "interview" was unlike any interview I have been through before. Very unprofessional and unorganized experience. After being told I would hear back in a week, I did not hear anything for over one month.

Interview Questions

• It was more like a conversation. Only "interview" question asked was what my weakness is.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in November 2011.

Interview

I applied online and was invited by email to attend a group interview. They had two group interview sessions where about 8 people total were interviewed. There were no additional interviews. Though the title is Marketing Coordinator, it seems to be more of a sales support position. You need to have a strong background in sales and seniors to be a top candidate for this position.