Brookdale Senior Living Med Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brookdale Senior Living Med Tech Interview Questions

Interviews at Brookdale Senior Living

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied in person, was hired on the spot, always short handed so I was hired on the spot. Started in the next two weeks. It's an easy job but the coworkers are sometimes a pain in the but. Ive been getting checks no less than 1K .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Ontario, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

easy basic questions. for example, questions about residents and what to do in situations, how would you deal with conflict, medication review. As a nursing student, i had experience passing out medication,

Anonymous Employee in Tarzana, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Tarzana, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I walked in and applied, got an interview the following week, was hired and started training the following week so it took about 2 and a half weeks. It was very easy because they were desperately in need of people they didn't really ask any hard questions. If I knew a couple drugs that are given for mental illnesses and things like that. Very formal and quick.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lodi, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Lodi, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I was called about two days after I had applied. I was eager and showed up promptly for my interview. I walked in and checked with the front desk five minutes before my scheduled time. After about 30 minutes, the interviewer came out. I stood up and shook her hand, thinking we were about to go in; however, I was wrong. She took in another girl and I proceeded to wait for another 45 minutes. I waited over an hour total for my interview to even start. Finally, I walked in only to engage in a 5 minute interview. She asked me three questions. After the second question, which was in regards to my availability, she was completely thrown off by the fact that I was in college. I applied to a part time job and she was telling me how I could not be offered a full time job since I was a student. I politely told her that I applied for the part time position and she proceeded to tell me that I wasn't a good fit for the company. I am already a certified medical assistant; however, she seemed completely turned off by the fact that I was in nursing school. On top of that, I asked what other obligations were required of a Med Tech that were not listed on the job description. What the interviewer described was absolutely different than what was described. The site stated I was responsible for administering medications, reporting, supervising intakes and keeping tabs with the physician. The interviewer stated that if I notice a patient that hasn't bathed, then I have to bathe them or if I notice the caregivers aren't doing things, then I have to change the sheets, take them to the bathroom, etc. I understand that I am obligated to help people; however, I am a Medical Assistant; none of this falls under my certification. None of this was in the job description. I left the interview knowing that I just couldn't accept an offer. The interviewer told me that I would be called on the following Friday regardless of whether or not I got the job. Almost 2 months later, I am still waiting for that phone to ring.

Med Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in September 2017.

Interview

Basic interview. The person who interviewed me was very personable and never made me feel nervous. He welcomed the questions that I had and answered them thoroughly, didn't beat around the bush. Showed me around and asked if I'd like to work there. I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and prior work experience.   Answer Question
    • How will the skills from your last job contribute to your success here.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buckhead, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Buckhead, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

Very non professional, alot of gossip going on there. Management tells peoples businessman.

Interview Questions

• Suppose to be an Assisted Living, but more like a nursing home. Very unprofessional.You get no breaks even after doing a double. They work short all the time and treat employees very disrespectful like Slaves.   1 Answer

Suppose to be an Assisted Living, but more like a nursing home. Very unprofessional.You get no breaks even after doing a double. They work short all the time and treat employees very disrespectful like Slaves. I would not recommend anyone to work there unless you don't mind being treated very disrespectful.

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth City, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Elizabeth City, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

I filled out an application there at the facility and was interviewed on the spot and hired within 30 minutes of being there. The interviewer was very nice andu i thoroughly enjoyed speaking with her. Unfortunately, what was promised during the interview never came to pass.

Interview Questions

• They asked if i was willing to work multiple shifts, meaning: dayshift, 3-11 and 11-7 if the need was there.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Woodstock, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Woodstock, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Group interview with 8 interviewees and 2 interviewers. They had us lined up on one side of a long table while the 2 supervisors sat on the other. They went down the line asking us typical interview questions. They were very easy to talk to and very eager to listen to what we had to say.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to bend the rules   Answer Question
    • In the pat year, how many times did you stay late at work when you were asked   Answer Question