Brookdale Senior Living Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Brookdale Senior Living

2.2

Nursing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Richmond, VA) in September 2011.

Interview

Had a 2:1 interview first then the next week due to my schedule 1:1 interview. Everyone seems .pretty nice no problems salary is what I asked for. I hate group interviews and I didn't know I was going to have one until I got there. But all in all typical questions positive experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Got what I asked for

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Filled out my application and got a call about two weeks later. Set up an interview and was offered a job on the spot. Started working about a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I would negotiate pay before accepting a position

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Portland, OR) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview in person with management. Interview with another nurse. Interview by phone with corporate. Background check and drug test. Not hard. They just want a warm body. Very under staffed. They will tell you anything they think you want to hear in the interview. Not a straight out of school nursing job. not a life long career choice for a nurse. This job will burn you out very quickly. High stress and lots of paperwork.

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Allentown, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Called for interview, started in less than 1 week with employment, loved the facility as soon as I walked through the doors, interviewed with 2 people, RCC and HWD, Discussed my skills, current certification and salary, hours discussed

Interview Questions

• Interviewed by HWD, and RCC, spoke about skills and necessary clearance prior to employment , very happy and impressed with interview   1 Answer

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in February 2010.

Interview

Applied for the job online and was contacted within days from the HR recruiter based in TN. She gave me contact info and I called to schedule interview. Interview was very informal. I was told I had a great resume and that they were looking for someone just like me. The supervisor also told me all of these stories about how many perks and bonuses you get for working for the company.