Brookdale Senior Living Occupational Therapist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brookdale Senior Living Occupational Therapist Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied the per diem position, got both email & phone notifications by the recruiter, received a phone screen interview, then in-person interview at the facility. The experience was great, staff were friendly, the process was efficient.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

They ask you for past experiences. They do not ask typical interview questions. They will redirect you if you don't give them the right kind of answer. You will likely be interviewed twice over the phone and once in person.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you were asked to do something by a supervisor that you didn't feel was appropriate.   Answer Question

Occupational Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview

Multiple, friendly phone contacts from human resources and the interviewing person prior to the interview. The interview included a tour of a facility, being introduced to many employees and residents, and out to lunch. I was contacted within 2 days as a follow-up.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for during an initial evaluation of a stroke patient?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Able to negotiate for the salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Chicago, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

Everyone was friendly and team focused. Discuss salary ASAP. During the interview, I stated my salary preference. I was told with my experience it should not be a problem. When the offer was made it was almost 5 dollars less than my current pay. They would not budge on salary.

Interview Questions

• I can not recall a specific question, but the questions were thought provoking and probing.   Answer Question

Unable to agree on an appropriate salary.