Brookdale Senior Living Physical Therapist Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brookdale Senior Living Physical Therapist Assistant Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Birmingham, AL) in August 2012.

Interview

lengthy. Several steps to go thru prior to being hired/offered an offer letter. Took 3 months total from the beginning. But as I've been there so long it was worth it.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you should treat senior clients?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shawnee, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Shawnee, KS) in December 2008.

Interview

I received a mailer about the job, then called to set up an interview. I was told there were several other people interviewing. My first boss that interviewed me was direct and to the point, business professional but pleasant.

Interview Questions

• i was questioned about my experience with dementia patients. I was also very honest and upfront about my experiences with working with dementia patients.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered $1.00 less then I was making an hour, but their health insurance was a little cheaper and they offered a retention bonus program.