Brookdale Senior Living RN Case Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brookdale Senior Living RN Case Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Brookdale Senior Living

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (San Antonio, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was lengthy and time consuming you must interview with at least 3 people before you even get a offer. The human resource department is very slow to respond and is frequently not on the same page as the workplace so there was often confusion with hiring requirements . They perform a certain style interview in which you must answer specific questions with specific examples and get scored by the interviewer. Unfortunately it makes the interviewer appear robotic and not so intelligent from trying to hard .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were asked to do something that you did not agree with from another employer   1 Answer

Negotiation

For me the administrator at the time was willing to compensate for experience

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Westlake, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Online application and short interview, face to face interview with second in command office manager, then second face to face interview with office manager. Not an unpleasant experience, general interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your short term and long term career goals.   1 Answer

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview

Interview process was a month long. Phone interview with recruiter/HR. Then with a regional nurse. Then in person interview with the regional executive director. Hiring Process with tons of paperwork, legal papers, and urine drug specimen with random testing throughout.

Interview Questions

• Specific Behavioral Questions based on previous experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

You definitely can negotiate your pay if you tell them that you have another job offer. As with any big corporation, anything is negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Naperville, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Brought into the office, was giben a salary range and travel expectation. When asked, tjey refuaed to comment on their turnover rate. Once the position was offered and accepted, they adheres to the agreements for 2 months, then decreased pay, increased hours and workload, and stopped compensation for travel time.