Brookdale Senior Living Rca Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brookdale Senior Living Rca Interview Questions

Interviews at Brookdale Senior Living

2.8

Rca Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview

Easy interview, Asked about availability and past experience.. which I had none. Extended offer same day took drug test and physical 2 days later started working 2 weeks later. Yuo Nhut nhg ntu hgn ana ht hu hj th

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Ann Arbor, MI) in January 2018.

Interview

The interviewing process took longer than I think it should. They were very unprofessional and unorganized. Every 15 minutes they took smoke breaks which made the process even longer. Then they didn’t give us all the information in the beginning because they ran out of time and had to watch videos again because they didn’t show us everything because they needed to smoke. Management was very horrible and messy kept up a lot of drama between the employees. Return rate is high because they don’t do right by the employees. I fell in love with the residents but I couldn’t stay their.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever been in confrontation with an employee   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Greenville, SC) in August 2017.

Interview

Met with nurse, very easy. I was offered the job right away because it seems that they are always hiring. I received my TB test while I was at the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Dublin, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Ridiculous, lengthy, one would think it was for government employee the way you are fine tooth combed to get an under paid job at this place. Until you get in then real picture comes to light with this facility.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Springfield, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview Questions

• they asked me a few questions and then actually hired me on the spot. It was really nice. They said that I would have every other weekend off, but I do not get every other weekend off...   Answer Question