Brookdale Senior Living Receptionist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brookdale Senior Living Receptionist Interview Questions

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

I applied through indeed.com and was contacted by the hiring manager to fill out an application in the office then was offered an interview seemed like an easy process takes awhile for the hiring but worth it

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Fremont, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was scheduled promptly. It was very informative and professional with what the expectations of the position were. Although, I was asked to wait for some time for my appointment, the interview went over their time limit but went well. I was asked many questions, and aloud to answer without feeling rushed. Would have preferred a higher rate of pay to be offered but they were very strict from the beginning about absolutely no negotiations were going to be made.The experience overall was worth it.

Interview Questions

• Many hypothetical questions were asked.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

it went well and it was quick and everyone were very nice and the staff welcome to team I thought that was sweet.

Interview Questions

• why did I want to work for Wyndham lake   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview, one on one interview, drug testing, TB test, training.

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in April 2012.

Interview

She was distracted talked more about the lady I would be replacing and how much she got on her nerves. She was not professional never even shut her office door. Interview lasted about 15 minutes.
    The community was very nice and clean. The ED never was seen at the time. I did not meet them until later on . I was showed a brief tour my interviewer was very high strung and was very perky.

Interview Questions

• What type of handwriting do you have?   3 Answers

Negotiation

There was no negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Irvine, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

There was one question, if a resident comes out to the lobby without his pants on, the phone is ringing, some people come in for a tour and there is an accident in the bathroom then what is the priority or order of things you would take care of these? I said to call the medic in the building in regards to the accident dowstairs, but apparently the right way to answer was to tend to the needs of the resident because the residents come first. She did not specify the kind of accident in the bathroom. The interviewer also asks why you want the position, what you hope to gain from the experience and why you decided to apply to a Senior Living environment. The interview was short. She forgot the second question. Nothing in regards to previous work experience was asked. I don't know what the basis was that I was not extended an offer. The staff are polite but the interview did have a lot of distractions...others coming in and out, making you nervous with the way the interviewer seems to take notes and scrutinize your every word. Comparable to other interviews, it was really easy. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• Resident no pants on in lobby, group comes to tour the site, phone rings, accident in the bathroom...what order would you do things and why?   1 Answer