Brookdale Senior Living Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brookdale Senior Living Registered Nurse Interview Questions

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in South Kingstown, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (South Kingstown, RI) in November 2015.

Interview

Different. Interviewer read questions off of a piece of paper and wrote down every word I said. They were seeing what kind of employee I have been in the past.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Registed Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Dimas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (San Dimas, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

They will hire anyone, which they have to for the low wage. I waited for over an hour to and was hired on the spot. It was a good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Tampa, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

It took time and persistence to get to interview process. The online application is detailed and requires time to input all the historical facts. (Addresses, dates, telephone numbers, etc.)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with Policy & Procedures, and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Richmond, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by DPS in person and then by phone by RDO

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview

Submitted online application and was contacted the same week for an interview. Met with the nursing manager for 1.5 hours for a very professional job interview, extensive tour of the facility and was told she would contact me in a few days. Job was offered 3 days later pending required test results. Another week for fingerprinting, physical, drug testing and then the position was officially offered Started the following week.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not difficult, interview was very straight forward and informative.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Charlotte, NC) in January 2012.

Interview

Phone call for interview one day after applying. Interview not formal. Drug screen follows very shortly after accepting position. Cash card used to receive first paycheck. Very brief orientation. High turnover among nurses.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you had a disagreement with a Co-worker, and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Better opportunity