Brookdale Senior Living Resident Care Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brookdale Senior Living Resident Care Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Brookdale Senior Living

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Denver, CO).

Interview

I found the position via indeed, and was invited to apply by the company, and was offered an interview session.
The interview process was very inviting. Both interviewers were open about the details of the position and clear about the type of candidate they are seeking. The process was very comfortable and enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• One of the interview questions I was asked was what I was looking for in my next job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Denver, CO).

Interview

how do you handle people with dementia and alzheimers?

Interview Questions

• If someone keeps trying to leave the building ...what do you do?   2 Answers

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview set up over the phone. Completed paper app in waiting area prior to 2:1 interview.
    Simple interview basic strength weakness communication questions questions regarding past work and management experience. What made me get into nursing. What do I like/dislike about nursing.
    Was told they'd let me know, received call from regional nurse for over the phone interview, was made offer same day whole process took about 3-4 weeks

Interview Questions

• How would you handle staff education/discipline.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiations I was given what I asked for