Brookdale Senior Living Interview Questions in Richmond, VA | Glassdoor

Brookdale Senior Living Interview Questions in Richmond, VA

2.9

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Richmond, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

Panel interview with the business director, memory director, head nurse. They were very friendly and nice. They spoke to me one at a time and asked me which area if service did I enjoy most when working with the elderly. They told me I would be a good fit in their Memory Care. I received a card and invite to come see their facility.

Interview Questions

• They asked me my experience in caring for the elderly.   1 Answer

Sales Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Richmond, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

came to location, interviewed by two managers, we talked for a long time about personal chit chat and then was given a tour of community. We liked each other and felt it would be a good match in helping with the sales process.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work here, what can you do to make my job easier, how do you work with people,   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate

Sales and Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Richmond, VA) in June 2013.

Interview

Very long, took several weeks before they could tell me if I was hired. Too many interviews and approvals needed. Wasn't sure that I would take the position after all of that.

Interview Questions

• They do what is called targetted selection. Questions about what you have done in the past in other jobs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't

Registered Medication Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Richmond, VA) in June 2013.

Interview

Short and straight to the point I interviewed with the RCC and the Director of nursing. Everybody was very nice and pleasant after the interview I was given a tour of the facility after the tour she told me someone would get in touch with me once my drug test results came back.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Richmond, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by DPS in person and then by phone by RDO

Move In Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Richmond, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

I am so glad to see that someone finally posted that their interview process took three months. I have been waiting a very long time and they asked if I was still interested and still I have heard nothing. I am having a terrible time understanding this.

Licensed Practical Nurse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Richmond, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

Very good, two people interviewed me, pertinent questions. I was interviewed by Wellness RN and then by another LPN Supervisor. I met with the director of the assisted living where I would be working. They discussed job duties and what would be required of me. I felt I could do the job without difficulty and was hoping to move up. Then management started leaving.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my skills and how long I have been a nurse. The interview was not difficult. I had the experience. I was looking for future advancement. There were no personality or behavior questions at this interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They had a set wage and there was no negotiating. The job was less than I was earning but with a large company I was hoping to be trained to move up. We discussed this during the interview.

Nursing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Richmond, VA) in September 2011.

Interview

Had a 2:1 interview first then the next week due to my schedule 1:1 interview. Everyone seems .pretty nice no problems salary is what I asked for. I hate group interviews and I didn't know I was going to have one until I got there. But all in all typical questions positive experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Got what I asked for