Brookdale Senior Living Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brookdale Senior Living Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Brookdale Senior Living

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Miami, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Waited in lobby and spoke to the residents that passed by. Met with General Manager of the community. Briefly toured the apartments. Discussed the issues that were happening with the campus...

Interview Questions

• What is happening at your current company that you want to leave?   Answer Question
  • To be considered for this position, you must be able to work weekends...   Answer Question
  • What are your current CRM goals ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Oklahoma City, OK) in December 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with multiple levels of management. They were very quick in the process, but that was more than likely aided by the fact that I was being referred by another employee to the position.

Interview Questions

• What is it that makes you interested in assisted living   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Orange, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (West Orange, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

There was first a phone interview with a corporate out-of-state recruiter who was very nice, then I met with the building's ED and toured before finally speaking to one of the owners over the phone. As a whole it was comfortable and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• If I've ever had to deal with difficult situations at work and how I handled them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Kansas City, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

Multi step. First phone interview with recruiter, followed by regional sales manager, followed by executive director of the location. Each step takes approximately a week. The process allows you to get a good perspective on the inter workings of the company and meet all employees you will be working with.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous experience assist you in the position you are applying for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Portland, OR).

Interview

The interview process was fairly easygoing. However it was a 5 step process. I applied online through indeed and was contacted by the regional recruiter to set up a phone interview. After she conducted the phone interview I moved forward and interviewed with the regional director of sales. At this point we were about 3 days into the process from my initial phone interview. A couple days later I interviewed with the Executive Director who would be my direct supervisor. That interview took about an hour and then was reached out to by the regional director of sales for another informal phone interview which lead to getting another phone interview by the executive director of sales and marketing.

The same day I completed my last phone interview with the executive director of sales & marketing the recruiter contacted me with a job offer. It was a great experience! I accepted and I'm looking forward to my career at Brookdale.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I too feel like my not being hired was age discrimination. Experience wise I have 25 years working with seniors and their families I had an insurance agency which only sold to seniors. Medicare supplements/ advantage plans, long term care insurance and annuities which taught me their concerns of money and health concerns I worked in PT at a hospital also, so I know of their health concerns. I also recently had two years of successful sales experience at a local large CCRC. All my experience taught me to know what seniors think, how they think and what their concerns are, and most importantly how to SELL to them I have a very professional appearance and demeanor. They probably hired someone young with a tenth of my experience

Interview Questions

• Tell me of an instance where you went beyond the call of duty   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Denver, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was a little disorganized. The Director was super busy so he sent someone else that had no experience interviewing. Then another person came in and asked the same questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult employee? Would you fire him/her?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Anderson, SC) in January 2015.

Interview

They asked me to cook, found same position in my home town, transfer was a pain slow process hr was incompetent, they do not drug test employees and most managers did drugs. They were unprofessional, and I ended up getting two tb test. Just a terrible company, they make it sound good, walk you around, and if u say yes to offer your trapped.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask any questions, they were so thirsty for help   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in August 2014.

Interview

Very intense interview questions, not anything you can really prepare for. If you've been in sales, mentally review each sale if you can because they will ask you to "tell me a time when....'

Interview Questions

• Not really a question, but overwhelmed with how many people you interview with   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate, was very pleased with what they offered. I had tried to negotiate with another company years ago and had the offer rescinded, so I'm a little apprehensive to negotiate.