Brookdale Senior Living Scheduler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brookdale Senior Living Scheduler Interview Questions

Interviews at Brookdale Senior Living

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Denver, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

This interview was different because I was already an employee. So I didn't have to submit an application. I just told my manager I was interested in applying, so she asked me to give her my updated resume and we set up a time to "talk". I think I may have asked as many questions, if not more, of her as she asked of me regarding the position. It was pretty informal overall and I wasn't nervous at all because she's really easy to talk to. I think I may have known that I already "had" the job but at the end she did stay politically correct telling me that she had more people to interview and she would "let me know" (wink-wink).

Interview Questions

• When it comes to employee appreciation and recognition, do you prefer cupcakes or donuts?   1 Answer
  • Do you have any scheduling experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered the promotion - in title only - which I accepted. No salary increase given (yet) and Part-time status promised down the line sometime in the future (currently Per-Diem).

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

Got called in for a group interview. Interviewer was 45 minutes late and unreachable over either of the two phones she finally walked in with (in addition to a smoothie in the other hand). Interviewer had the group pair up and interview each other and relate information back to her. Interviewer finally described the job description, which was not that of the position I applied for. When asked, the interviewer stated that specific hiring manager was not there that day and that she would call me later in the week. With drive time, wait time, and overall wasted time, the interview took 3 hours.

Interview Questions

I was not impressed that I was more prepared for the interview than the interviewer and was frankly insulted when I got no explanation or apology.

Scheduler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview

Called for an interview. Sat with Director of Clinical services and Executive Director. Pleaseant interview. All they want to know is if your have experience in the field and can multitask under pressure.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (San Antonio, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I first had a phone interview. Then a one on one with the home health administrator. She made me an offer and walked me through office and introduced me to staff.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience i had.   1 Answer