Brookdale Senior Living Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brookdale Senior Living Server Interview Questions

Interviews at Brookdale Senior Living

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Manlius, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Manlius, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was very easy. It was in-person with the dining manager and I was hired on the spot. It was all pretty self explanatory. Just a 1 on 1 interview, nothing fancy. I didn't even need to have any dining experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Riverside, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through Indeed and got a call very soon. I went in for an interview with the manager in dining. Afterwards I got an interview over the phone with the executive director.

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview

phone interview then in person and then you wait and get a call back if you got the job or not. You will be interviewed by the dinning room manager in the dinning room . The place is not that great and interview dont last long

Interview Questions

• very basic interview questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Tacoma, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online to brookdale and got a call after a week or two to come in for an interview. The interview was very short. The interviewer only asked me one question and it was mostly just the interviewer explaining the job. I ended up filling out new hire paperwork at the end of the interview and got everything I needed for my drug test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Carlsbad, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

First they gave me a call and offered me an interview. Went and they had this 30 min. conversation about if they should let me work there or not (because I'm 17) and then they told me to come back with an adult.
    Next interview, brought my guardian. They said I had to be 18. They basically wasted my time both times but they kindly said they were going to keep my resume.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in kitchen, serving, with food?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vernon Hills, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Vernon Hills, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was with one manager, and was quite short. The interview took place in a private part of the dining room. I was asked questions about how I deal with adversity and about how well I work in a team. I was asked to refer to specific situations so I brought up mainly school experiences.

Interview Questions

• What is one time that you've had to overcome a challenge, and how did you do so?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Denver, CO).

Interview

Process takes about 2 weeks to get hired on. Drug testing includes marijuana. Nice relaxed environment. Usually a manager interviews and then an executive director. Must have open availability, and be willing to pick up shifts. Good job for a student

Interview Questions

• How do you perform under pressure?
      Why do you like to see from your manager?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Carrollwood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Carrollwood, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview itself was easy. The chef walked me back into their office and told me I needed a uniform. That's about it. No questions really were asked. I was grateful for the job at the time... The negative aspect of it was that I had to drive to Brookdale three times to get the right paperwork to do the background check. I really wanted the job, so I made the extra trips. It took a couple weeks or so to process everything.

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Garland, TX).

Interview

I applied in the building and was asked to stay for an interview the same day. I was asked no questions, but was told the rules and expectations and what to wear, so I was immediately hired.

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2014.

Interview

tour, average interview questions, focus was on resident and guest satisfaction and customer service skills. interview was short and fairly easy. they ask if you do a background check and a drug screen.

Interview Questions

• will you submit to a drug screen   1 Answer