Brookdale Senior Living Wellness Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brookdale Senior Living Wellness Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Brookdale Senior Living

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stow, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Stow, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview concentrated on the "active senior" who just needed a little cueing, or minimal assistance. This is not the case. This is a private pay nursing home. Be prepared for a physically demanding job.

Interview Questions

• Availabilty and flexibility   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Anonymous Employee in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Elkhart, IN) in September 2013.

Interview

reviewed my resume. Spoke about current status of community. Requirements of the job were disclosed, including scheduling, responsibilities and compensation. several management individuals took place in the interview. very kind and warm conversation. A tour of the community ended the interview process. A very easy interview and a positive experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation involved

Anonymous Employee in Poulsbo, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Poulsbo, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

I responded to a Craigslist ad and was called within a few days to come in for an interview. I think it was supposed to be a phone interview when she had originally called, but it felt more like a conversation. I met with the RCD and the Wellness Coordinator. They asked me questions of course, but the whole process felt like an easy conversation. It is my first nursing job and they knew that so they focused mainly on my past experience as a CMA.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. I was happy with what they offered.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

I had to wait two to three weeks to hear if I got the job. I was asked questions by one individual, then called back and met with two others. I was shown around the place and met a few key people in helping me get signed up. The questions did not take long. The waiting period was the longest process.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to our company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. I accepted the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The Interview was pleasant. The interviewer did not make me feel nervous or uncomfortable. It was refreshing to feel like I was just having a casual conversation with another human being. I did not feel like I had to try and figure out the correct answer or like I the interviewer was intentionally trying to make me uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what you are looking for   1 Answer