Brooke Staffing Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Brooke Staffing Companies

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brooke Staffing Companies

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brooke Staffing Companies in February 2014.

Interview

I was called for an interview and I was a little confused about their interviewing process. I arrived five minutes before the interview time and I was told to fill out a long form of information which was basically my resume and references that I had already submitted. The interviewer was very brash. I am a naturally quiet person but I was put off completely by her style of questioning. If my answer wasn't up to her standards she told me so. At the end she told me my interview was like pulling teeth.

Interview Questions

The interview process was something I wasn't willing to do again.

Legal Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brooke Staffing Companies (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied by submitting my resume to the hiring managers email address, I got a call the next day for an interview the following week but i had to take an assessment online 1rst interview was lovely and my interviewer was very nice. She mainly asked me about my job history and my personality. Second interview was much shorter but also very easy and the lady was nice.

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brooke Staffing Companies (Metairie, LA) in November 2010.

Interview

non formal

Entry-Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brooke Staffing Companies (New Orleans, LA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and planned out. There were three steps to the interview. I also got to meet a few other employees of the company. They are very helpful in tips to help an individual get staffed for available temp, part-time and full-time jobs. An online assessment is required before you go into the office for an interview. This is discussed throughout your interview. The interview was about 30-40 minutes long.

Variuous Interview

Interview

I just called Brooke Companies because I recently relocated to the area and the person that answered the phone said that I could submit my resume on the website and it would take a recruiter about 2 weeks to get back to me to schedule an interview. Thanks, by the time your recruiters review my resume I would have found a job on my own.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brooke Staffing Companies (Metairie, LA) in October 2016.

Interview

Good interviewer, very infromative! The interview helps you understand what you great qualities are! Everyone is very friendly. I would be excited for the interview if I were you! Brooke Staffing is an interesting business with many opportunities.