Brookville Center for Children's Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Brookville Center for Children's Services

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brookville Center for Children's Services

Teacher Aide Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brookville Center for Children's Services in May 2015.

Interview

You go through a phases interview questions and placed in a classroom. Then they have to go through the whole back ground check process which takes almost a whole month.

Teacher Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookville Center for Children's Services.

Interview

Interview was easy, asked basic situational questions that you would expect at a school. Overall wasn't intimidating and very friendly. She also asked what my goals were, what I wanted my degree in.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where people weren't following directions what did you do   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Old Brookville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brookville Center for Children's Services (Old Brookville, NY).

Interview

It was very simple. When you get there you will have to fill out some paper work. Basically writing down your references and your basic information. When you have completed that you will be greeted by the director and taken back to their office. They talk to you for a little bit and ask you some basic questions about yourself and what you have done in the past. Very simple. Then after that they take you on a tour around the school. When you're done with that they tell you that you will get a call from human resources to fill out a few more things and that's it. During my interview I wasn't told that I got the job. I even walked out asking myself if I got it or not. I did.

Interview Questions

• How would you help a child with disabilities with reaching their goals?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Glen Head, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brookville Center for Children's Services (Glen Head, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by HR and set up an interview. Arrived at the school and talked to the principal. They place you in a classroom to observe and let you know what you're getting yourself into. The classroom teacher I observed was super helpful and allowed me sit-in with him with some one-on-one goal work. After that and a short tour of the school, I was offered the job. The hardest part was dealing with HR which was almost comical how unorganized they were.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Do you have any experience working with the intellectually disabled population?   1 Answer

Direct Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lido Beach, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookville Center for Children's Services (Lido Beach, NY).

Interview

i was interviewed by the human resource director who was very nice. I filled out the application in the office which took about a half hour. I was then asked a few questions and filled out some more paperwork. I waited a few days for a call back for the next step.

Interview Questions

• What is one problem you faced at your job and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer