Broward Health Interview Questions in Fort Lauderdale, FL | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 27, 2016

2.6

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I first had a phone interview by a charge nurse and then it was followed up by a in person interview one week later. After the in person interview I was given a tour of the floor and waited two weeks until HR recruiter called for the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Interviewed by a panel of four; two charge nurses and two current employees. I was asked situational questions i.e.: what would you do if you followed und your patient who was initially stable with no medical history suddenly become lethargic and unresponsive?   1 Answer

Human Resources Compensation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied for the position and was contacted the same week for an interview. Managers seemed impressed and was given a tour of office, introduced to team members, and even shown work cubicle. Provided a 3 week time frame when decision would be made. Contacted 3 weeks and was told still interviewing. Got a call from a staffing agency about the same position. Badly mislead that I would receive a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

great and professional panel. applicable staff doing the interviewing and was relevant to job position. questions were fair and geared appropriately. Don't have much to say more please apply you won't be disappointed.

Interview Questions

• why are you a good candidate?   1 Answer

Negotiation

not applicable rates are set by budget

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online for the Finance Department. Received a call on the phone for a phone interview a few days later. Was invited for an in person group panel interview with HR and upper level finance officials. Heard back 2 weeks after that saying I had been offered an intern position in m my desired department.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you dealt with conflict and what you learned.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

There is an online personality assessment done at the time of applying that is reviewed during the interview. Interview was an hour long with the manager in her office. The manager was very laid back and asked question appropriate to the unit. After the interview I was given a tour of the unit by a nurse.

Interview Questions

• Asked multiple questions about clinical scenarios and what my interventions would be? Ex. Interventions done for pt with new onset stroke symptoms, Alcohol withdrawal, chest pain.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was a new graduate so there was not much to negotiate. I was offered a day position and asked about switching to nights. The manager had no problem in doing this for me.

Senior Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

It involved being asked questions about how you would do things in certain situations. After that I met the people who would be my coworkers and had a chance to see how things ran in the pharmacy.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle receiving a stat IV order when you're working on a regular IV order.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

In-depth interview with representatives from several departments that the position interfaces with. Approximately 12 people in my interview. It lasted approximately 1 hour. They made sure I was relaxed in the interview and they were nice people.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions to find out how I would interact with coworkers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Initially had a short, standard phone interview with a recruiter after submitting my resume. Was scheduled to meet with the hiring manager and others working in the department within one week. Had a group interview which was not disclosed prior to my arrival. Interviewers had obviously not been trained how to interview. Was mainly told how things were in the deparment versus being asked about my background. Dismissed it after the interview, but was offered the position about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part for me was not even being asked about any of my accomplishments or experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was non-negotiable.

Provider Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

HR will contact you and set up a date on when to meet in person with the department head. The interview was a 3 panel interview. You will meet with the dept manager, claims manager, medical director. They discuss your resume thoroughly and will drill you with questions.

Interview Questions

• I asked if they offer training or career pathing and I received a laugh in return and a quick response.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked if they would consider the higher portion of their salary range due to my experience and they said yes. It was not hard.

Provider Relations Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

Was a very fast interview. Lasted about 10 minutes. I got the impression they were just going through the motions. I feel that they were not really interested in me.

Interview Questions

• Was my experience field based or in office?   1 Answer