Broward Health Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Broward Health

2.0

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with CEO of hospital who redirected me to the Human resources department for the official "internship" program. Very congenial staff who were more interested in getting to know the applicant. Very low stress with questions about general background information and desire for working with the company. No curveballs and heard back quickly in regards to final decision.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation possible.

Other Interview Reviews for Broward Health

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online for the Finance Department. Received a call on the phone for a phone interview a few days later. Was invited for an in person group panel interview with HR and upper level finance officials. Heard back 2 weeks after that saying I had been offered an intern position in m my desired department.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you dealt with conflict and what you learned.   Answer Question