Broward Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Broward Health

2.6

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Pompano Beach, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

manager called me and asked question then scheduled a panel interview. manager, asst manager and rn part of panel. Panel was welcoming and asked me several questions and then asked me if i had any questions.

Interview Questions

• asked why i wanted to be a nurse, what to do or expect if pt has mi, stroke, critical thinking questions like what to do if pca calls for help to clean a pt and charge nurse tell you another patient acting strange at the same time.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Pembroke Pines, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

My interview was great. I was interviewed by the Supervisor of the unit. She is a very nice lady and made me feel very comfortable. When we were done interviewing she took me on a tour of the unit and introduced me around.

Interview Questions

• She asked me to tell her about my previous experience and jobs.   Answer Question

Director, Internal Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was great. I received calls from my potential hiring managers (one direct and one dotted line) and was able to learn more about the opening and their expectations. I was contacted within a few days with an in-person interview date. On the date of the interview, I met with both leaders. They asked about my strengths and weaknesses, as well as my experience in this specific role. A week after the interview, I was contacted by the Talent Acquisiton department with an informal offer of employment. She took the time to discuss benefits and next steps. I received a formal offer of employment later that day.

Interview Questions

• Which aspects of your current role do you like, and which ones do you dislike?   Answer Question

Provider Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

HR will contact you and set up a date on when to meet in person with the department head. The interview was a 3 panel interview. You will meet with the dept manager, claims manager, medical director. They discuss your resume thoroughly and will drill you with questions.

Interview Questions

• I asked if they offer training or career pathing and I received a laugh in return and a quick response.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked if they would consider the higher portion of their salary range due to my experience and they said yes. It was not hard.

Provider Relations Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

Was a very fast interview. Lasted about 10 minutes. I got the impression they were just going through the motions. I feel that they were not really interested in me.

Interview Questions

• Was my experience field based or in office?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Interviewed after referral from someone who had previously worked there. The interview was in-person with the hiring manager, and then the offer came shortly thereafter. The questions were all pretty skill based, but they made it obvious they were also looking for someone to assist another employee in the same work and training would be provided.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about presenting data from your research to management?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

In-depth interview with representatives from several departments that the position interfaces with. Approximately 12 people in my interview. It lasted approximately 1 hour. They made sure I was relaxed in the interview and they were nice people.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions to find out how I would interact with coworkers.   Answer Question

Targeted Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broward Health (Orlando, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview was challenging; great questions. Taught me they care about their staff. Relax atmosphere. I did not had to wait to long and everyone was very respectful and friendly. They took their time to get to know me and I thought the interview went well. I felt comfortable during the process. The only thing is that they told me they will let me know if I was hired or not and have not heard from them.

Social Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

I initially met with the case management supervisor for my first interview, and then the following week with some members of the team for a second interview. The entire experience was relaxed and laid back.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Social Service Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broward Health (Pompano Beach, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

You will be interviewed by a group of employees and management. They will ask you about your passed experience and ask you how you would handle issues with patients. They will ask you about your past experiences and computer skills. Employees during interview appeared rude and not interested in the process.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain my passed experience. Some of the staff were rude in their interviewing skills. Some question where: what kind of computer skills do you have, how much experience do you gave working in hospitals, what kind of clients have you worked with in the pass, what was your case load like in the pasted.   1 Answer
    • What was your caseload like with you passed employer?   1 Answer
    • Computer skills   1 Answer

Negotiation

HR would not negotiate. The pay is very low.