Broward Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Broward Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Broward Health

2.6

PICU RN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview

Met with a panel. Nurse manager, assistant nurse manager, and another nurse. The interview lasted about an hour. A lot of the questions were to gage your personality and how you work with others.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself, Strength, weakness, how do you deal with stress, hardest decision you had to make   Answer Question

Human Resources Compensation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied for the position and was contacted the same week for an interview. Managers seemed impressed and was given a tour of office, introduced to team members, and even shown work cubicle. Provided a 3 week time frame when decision would be made. Contacted 3 weeks and was told still interviewing. Got a call from a staffing agency about the same position. Badly mislead that I would receive a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview

Easy, personable and with the Director who is fantastic and down to earth. No nonsense and straight to the point. The process took a few weeks as most hospital turn around times do. Great place to work!

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Broward Health in May 2008.

Interview

Very straightforward interview. Applied online and received a call from HR Recruiter. Answered a few basic questions and was then told about the position. My resume was then forwarded to the Nurse Manager of the department, and we set up an in person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There isn't a lot of negotiation as far as the hourly pay. They seem to pay less than surrounding hospitals.