Broward Health Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Broward Health Registered Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Broward Health

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Pembroke Pines, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

My interview was great. I was interviewed by the Supervisor of the unit. She is a very nice lady and made me feel very comfortable. When we were done interviewing she took me on a tour of the unit and introduced me around.

Interview Questions

• She asked me to tell her about my previous experience and jobs.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Broward Health

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Pompano Beach, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

manager called me and asked question then scheduled a panel interview. manager, asst manager and rn part of panel. Panel was welcoming and asked me several questions and then asked me if i had any questions.

Interview Questions

• asked why i wanted to be a nurse, what to do or expect if pt has mi, stroke, critical thinking questions like what to do if pca calls for help to clean a pt and charge nurse tell you another patient acting strange at the same time.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview

There was a phone interview with manager and then in-person interview with a panel of nurses and PCAs including managers. They all had a chance to ask questions. They let me know immediately I was offered the position and then had to come into Human Resources to start the paper work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, I was not able to negotiate. HR handled salaries.

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

You meet with a group of employees and they ask you various questions. It's pretty simple, just stay positive and smile. They ask you questions about your work ethics and future goals.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview

Applied online and that same week I received a phone call from the manager to set up a meeting with herself and the assistant manager at the time. They asked a series of questions mostly situational questions and asked why I wanted to work there, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you had with a patient and/or patient's family and how did you handle the situation   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview

Fairly strait forward, application, interview, job offer. I met with a panel of two administrators and the department manager. The interview was around 40 minutes. I was offered a position at that time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiating

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Took a few weeks (maybe because I applied toward the end of 2015 during holiday season). Manager called me and conducted a slight phone interview then proceeded to ask me for a in person interview.

Interview Questions

• When was there a time you had to do something your manager should have done but didn't?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2011.

Interview

Panel Interview, consisting of Nurses, Assistant Nurse manager, Manager and Unit secretary. The interview is somewhat informal, it usually takes place in their office and last 10-20 minutes and ends with a tour of the unit.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a doctor was demanding you take out a tube at the bedside that you are unfamiliar how to remove it. What would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

There is an online personality assessment done at the time of applying that is reviewed during the interview. Interview was an hour long with the manager in her office. The manager was very laid back and asked question appropriate to the unit. After the interview I was given a tour of the unit by a nurse.

Interview Questions

• Asked multiple questions about clinical scenarios and what my interventions would be? Ex. Interventions done for pt with new onset stroke symptoms, Alcohol withdrawal, chest pain.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was a new graduate so there was not much to negotiate. I was offered a day position and asked about switching to nights. The manager had no problem in doing this for me.

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Broward Health (Coral Springs, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

somlpe only one person not bda very quick one on one nothing much not bad bo bad a lot of questions were asked kind of friendly one on one interview should have included a pane