Brown Brothers Harriman Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brown Brothers Harriman Consultant Interview Questions

1.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

I got a call from the recruiter, had a telephone interview initially. Then had an in person interview at their offices downtown. The in person interviews were nice, brief meetings with the other staff that i would work with on the assignment.

Interview Questions

• The asked me about my experience and chatted about my vacation plans. It was a very low stress interview situation. I think because the telephone interview had gone well, they just wanted to meet in person.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Brown Brothers Harriman

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview Process consisted of a 1 on 1 with the hiring manager and then a brief follow up with the rest of the team - I was offered the position minutes later when on the subway on the way home.

Interview Questions

• What have been some of your accomplishments that you are most proud of?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman.

Interview

I was approached through an IT agency & the interview was set-up quickly.
    The person that initially Intereviewed me was very open with a big character as I would later discover but honest about expectations & the actual job.
    I was seen the same day by two other senior managers and offered the job shortly afterwards.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a situation where I was ported into Arnhem with only a pistol and a Bridgage of soldiers after me?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was initially brought on as a contractor and was later (after 6 months) asked to go permanent. I was not particulary interested in becoming permanent so I just didnt accept the first offer they game me. I knew they wanted me so i just held out until they came up with a good package and title.