Brown Brothers Harriman Senior Operations Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brown Brothers Harriman Senior Operations Specialist Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman (Jersey City, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

There were two rounds of interview. The first round was for the position that I had applied for where I would meet at 3 people from the department. The second round was for a different position, more senior level where I was able to meet with the supervisor and the department's head. Both were very nice and asked excellent questions. Overall it was one of the best interview I ever had. The environment was comfortable and not intimidating at all... However, I haven't received an offer or a letter of rejection yet since I interviewed back in November.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral question/situational...
    Asked about details of your past work experiences
    Career Goals
    Why BBH ? and why this job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Brown Brothers Harriman

Senior Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman (Boston, MA) in April 2009.

Interview

HR phone interview. Meeting with multiple management and upper management staff. Questions were general. More to see if you will fit in than if you can do the work.

Interview Questions

• All questions were general. Do your research about the company and you will be fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quick and easy.