Brown-Forman Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brown-Forman Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Brown-Forman

2.4

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brown-Forman in March 2016.

Interview

Submitted a cover letter and resume to the hiring manager. Selected for a virtual interview, where you read a question and recorded a video response. I was notified I got an offer for a specific department via email, and was given some time to accept or decline the offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Brown-Forman

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brown-Forman in March 2015.

Interview

-- Resume submitted through employee referral
    -- 6 video-recorded answers submitted to HR (February)
    -- Brief phone interview with HR (April)
    -- Offered job via phone (May)
    -- Had no contact with the hiring manager until I was offered the position

Interview Questions

• Describe your experiences working in team situations. What role did you have and what did you learn about yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brown-Forman (Louisville, KY) in February 2014.

Interview

The initial interview is done through a video montage program. You do not interview for a specific role, so answer the questions honestly and they will see if you're a good fit with any of the available positions. My video interviewed was followed by a phone interview with a manager, who was later my supervisor after I accepted the position. There was no in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to learn while working at Brown-Forman?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. It was a standard hourly rate since I was interviewing for an internship.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was a quick and easy process - you had to film yourself answering typical behavioral questions. Nothing unexpected, though it was strange that it was not with a person.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brown-Forman (Louisville, KY) in February 2016.

Interview

Video interview via online web portal that asks you to record a set of five simple questions. Not a big deal. I don't really know how this helps managers pick employees. I really believe its up to connections in the workplace for really securing an internship (unless of course if you have either a really good video or a really bad one).